As a part of EBOR’s CSR programme, various possibilities where considered, through a “bottom-up” approach, involving the inputs from all employees and stakeholders.
The objectives and intentions set by EBOR’s directorship was to ensure maximum impact and well needed assistance to the local neighbouring communities of it’s Perseverance Industrial Site.
The above culminating into the various following donations being made, to:
Lungisa High School – 61 Qumza Rd, KwaDwesi, Gqeberha, 6201
EMIS/NATEMIS Number for Lungisa High School is 200100472
- Full School uniform (from top to bottom Tunics, Jerseys, Shirts, Pants, Ties, socks) for 10 scholars
- School Jerseys to support the needs to 20 scholars
- School Shoes to support the needs of 10 scholars
Emafini Primary School – KwaDwesi, Ibhayi, 6201
EMIS/NATEMIS Number for Emafini Primary School is 200100201
- Full School uniform (from top to bottom Tunics, Jerseys, Shirts, Pants, Ties, socks) for 5 boys and 5 girls
- School Jerseys to support the needs to 15 scholars
- School Shoes to support the needs of 6 scholars
- Medeli Keyboard M15 to enrich the quality of the school’s music classes
Sivuyiseni Primary School – 186 Ralo St, KwaMagxaki, Ibhayi, 6202
EMIS/NATEMIS Number for Sivuyiseni Primary School is 200100705
A final donation has been made on the 12th May 2022, to support the needs for the school’s young aspiring musicians and enrich the quality of their sound.
Learning a musical instrument not only sustains and feeds the brain, but it also improves so many other cognitive and physical aspects of the human body.
Various studies have proven that learning to play a musical instrument vastly improves student’s cognitive memory, together with associated muscle memory, as well.
The following musical equipment has therefore been listed, forming part of the planned contribution:
Medeli 61 Keyboard M361
Onstage X Keyboard Stand
Hybrid PB 12A Powered Speaker
Hybrid Orchestral Stand
Kirlin Jack Cable
Hybrid SS04T Speaker Stand
Stagg XLR – XLR